วันจันทร์ที่ 6 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

Pyle PLTS77DU Single DIN Motorized Touchscreen motorized...GR8


garbage, the screen is broken and the box wasn't damage..the nex day of instalation it turn off and did not turn on any more...motorized lcd doesn't work...
Bluettoth?,
Pyle 7" touch screen monitor, This thing does just about everything you can think of. I am not very tech savvy and already had a cheap back-up camera system installed so I had my old monitor replaced with this one and it works great. Cool that it's motorized. I have only had it for a few weeks, have not used all the functions, but I am very happy with this touch screen so far, a great way to upgrade your system, at a very affordable price.
No final inspected products, I bought this car DVD player by the end of May 2011, I spent $300 for installation, it was working when I left the shop, next day I put a DVD disk in it, it stuck inside the player and never can get it out. I drove back to the installer, he removed the player, I returned it to Amazon, I lost my DVD disk because it was stuck in the player. Amazon is always fair to their customers, they shipped out another one right away before they got back the defective one. When the new replacement Pyle PLTS77DU came, I brought it to the installer again to put it on, after the player was installed, the detachable face computer is not working properly with the player, it was a totally broken DVD player. After I shipped the second defective player back to Amazon, I called Amazon Customer Service, the one who answered the phone was located in overseas, Philippine, he spoke very good english, I tried to explain to him the problems in this situation, he hung up the phone to me. I think the manufacturer did not make final inspection at all before they put their products in the market. Two brand new Pyle products, they are all defective. I am really depressed and frustrated with the cost of installation, the trips to the installed shop, the trips to ship them back and the credit card charge twice asking for their refunds and the current ugly dashboard without a DVD. I am still thinking buying a car DVD in a local Walmart, if the merchandises you bought having problems, you definitely can get back your money just like the slot machine.
Happy but Disappointed :-/, I live in KY and I was so excited to recieve this radio since my Jensen had stoped playing CD/DVD! The day it came in the mail I had it put in and I even bought the PYLE camera to go with it. When we took it out of the box, I loved the way it looked(much better than the Jensen)But after it was installed and I put a DVD in to watch, when the screen fliped out, the whole screen was cracked down the middle :-( I was so disappointed...And when I tried to use the touchscreen, it didnt work, (not sure if it was because of the screen being cracked or not) so I had to return it and they shipped out a replacement very fast but also charged me for shipping which I thought was crazy since it was their fault they had to ship a replacement! But once the other one came and I had it installed, I like it. The replacement works fine. Only complaint is that I like my music loud and it isnt very loud and when u turn it up loud it sounds crappy, so I am gonna get a AMP and SUBS to try to get it to sound better.
has a mind of its own, after reading the reviews i decided to give this cd player a shot, and wow what a waste of money. the thing has a mind of its own. it turns off when it wants to. and wont come back on until it wants to. it did not come with all the wires or connectors like it was supposed to. just remember when you see pyle= pile of junk.
Pros and Cons, The Pros are:
1. It's very stylish.
2. The touch screen works good.
3. Esay installation.

The cons are:
1. The manual is not clear.
2. Cannot get my GPS to connect with the deck.
perfect,
motorized...GR8, I am overly impressed in the mixing ability of the Pyle monitor. The levels.. bass.. treble.etc balance out perfect and produce great sound to go along with an amazing picture. The music/sound managing portion of the monitor impressed me the most.
This monitor is below the price I would normally expect to pay....I received more than I expected with the monitor.
Look Rich while Not Spending A Ton Of Money, My wife got me this for Father's Day and I am so happy with it. I got Aux plugs and I can hear music off my Droid and if I get a phone call it comes right thru my speakers. The touch screen is nice and with the back up cam I got with it I can see in front and behind me.

  • Touch Screen (Graphic Screen Allows Easy Control of Operations By Touch) - Electronic Screen Angle/ Position Memory - Clock Function - DSP Equalizer Control/Rock/Classic/Pop - Full Function Wireless Remote
  • Motorized Drop Full Detachable Front Panel - Resolution: 1440x234 Pixels/ Brightness : 400nits - Switchable USA/Europe Radio Frequency - Parking Video Output - Subwoofer Output
  • NTSC PAL Compatible - USB/SD-MMC Reader MP4/JPEG/MP3/WMA Playback - ESP Function Anti-Vibration/Shock Protection - 30 Preset Stations Memory (18FM/12AM) - 320 Watts Total Output (4 x 80 Watts)
  • 7'' 16:9 Wide Screen TFT/LCD Display - Picture Control: Brightness/ Contrast/Chroma/Hue - AM/FM-MPX Stereo Radio - Support DVD/VCD/CD/CD-R/CD-RW/MP3 - Front panel AUX Input (Ipod/MP3)
  • Treble /Bass/Balance/Fader/Encoder/Volume Control - Repeat/Program/Random/Intro Play - Auto Memory Store/Preset/Scan - 4 Channel RCA Preamp Output - UNIT Dimensions: 7.09''W x 7.01''H x 1.97''D

  • Touch Screen (Graphic Screen Allows Easy Control of Operations By Touch) - Electronic Screen Angle/ Position Memory - Clock Function - DSP Equalizer Control/Rock/Classic/Pop - Full Function Wireless Remote.Motorized Drop Full Detachable Front Panel - Resolution: 1440x234 Pixels/ Brightness : 400nits - Switchable USA/Europe Radio Frequency - Parking Video Output - Subwoofer Output.NTSC PAL Compatible - USB/SD-MMC Reader MP4/JPEG/MP3/WMA Playback - ESP Function Anti-Vibration/Shock Protection - 30 Preset Stations Memory (18FM/12AM) - 320 Watts Total Output (4 x 80 Watts).7'' 16:9 Wide Screen TFT/LCD Display - Picture Control: Brightness/ Contrast/Chroma/Hue - AM/FM-MPX Stereo Radio - Support DVD/VCD/CD/CD-R/CD-RW/MP3 - Front panel AUX Input (Ipod/MP3).Treble /Bass/Balance/Fader/Encoder/Volume Control - Repeat/Program/Random/Intro Play - Auto Memory Store/Preset/Scan - 4 Channel RCA Preamp Output - UNIT Dimensions: 7.09''W x 7.01''H x 1.97''D.What's in the Box Pyle PLTS77DU Receiver, Remote Control, Installation Hardware, User's Manual Control everything from the brilliant LCD, with complete on-screen controls of DVD and other media. Wireless Remote Included Control the action with a handy remote. An A/V Output lets you connect an external monitor for the folks in back, and you can also add a rear view camera for safety and convenience. Instantly access your favorite stations with 18 FM and 12 AM presets. Room to Grow The PLTS77DU packs 320 Watts (4 x 80 Watts), but if you want more you can expand your system thanks to four channels of RCA preamp output and a subwoofer output. Connectivity Use the A/V Input to connect external audio and video devices, and use the SD/MMC card slot and USB port to play back your MP3 or MPEG4 files if you don't feel like burning a disc. DVDs and More Enjoy playback of your favorite DVDs, CDs, and VCDs in the slot-loading DVD player. Or play back MP3/WMA audio files, MPEG4 video, or view JPEG images from disc, USB, or SD Card. If you're looking for a dependable DVD receiver, the single-DIN Pyle PLTS77DU is a great choice. With a 7-inch touchscreen, USB port, SD/MMC card slot, playback of MPEG4/MP3/WMA/JPEG files, and room to grow, it's a perfect start that won't break the bank.

    Your video will look great thanks to the 1440 x 234 pixel resolution. 7-Inch Touchscreen The PLTS77DU features a motorized slide down front panel that reveals a 7-inch, color TFT touchscreen. AM/FM Radio Listen to your favorite radio programming with the AM/FM Radio with PLL Synthesizer Tuner. Dial in your sound with the standard treble, bass, balance and fade controls and DSP equalizer settings. Full-featured remote included. A full-featured 1-DIN DVD receiver that won't break the bank. Click to enlarge. Detachable front panel.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น