วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 9 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

Pioneer MVH P8200BT Watts Multimedia Receiver Beautiful looking unit


hi, I have received this radio Two days ago

Quality as we used to just wonderful

Installation was easy

I found one problem

I live in middle east

Channels that We have Numbers are different

for example: there is no 99 channel only 99.1 , 99.3 but there is no 99.
Recomendaciones, Definitely the products you buy on Amazon are of excellent quality and the person and the shops are absolutely trustworthy.
buen stereo., muy buen stereo, funciona mejor y mas rápido con tarjeta SD que con USB, pero la verdad que esta buenísimo, podes ver vídeo en formato AVI, ver fotos, lo único malo es que el sistema PARROT no siempre funciona bien, a veces las conversaciones se cortan. pero en si es muy buen stereo, definitivamente lo recomiendo.

p.d. funciona muy bien con radio satelital. nose que mas decir, en fin comprenlo.
Beautiful looking unit, I got this as a gift for my 1998 Porsche Boxster that I bought a few months ago. I wanted a new receiver primarily so that I could play my iPod in the car, as there was no tape player for an adapter, and I HATE the iPod players that go through the radio. I also wanted something that looked clean and didn't stand out too much as an obvious aftermarket radio in the car, and one that would be able to change colors to match my dash.

Well as far as looks go, you can't get much cleaner. Only 3 buttons and the wheel. The screen is easy to read and there are a LOT of colors to choose from for the theme.
Warning! No bluetooth audio!!, What! no bluetooth audio? That god I didn't install this i my car. It was too late to return it on amazon so I resold it on ebay. If you are looking for this type of stereo, I recommend looking at the Sony DSXS300BTX. I purchased this through amazon.com and I absolutely love it. Check out my video review.
overall nice, a few minor details....., the pioneer car stereo screen is very nice, the clarity and colors along with the size is great for viewing. the sound of the pioneer stereo is very clean. the stereo as a whole is a very sleek and modern looks great. however, the productivity ofwhatever you are playing is instantly slowed down when the san disc is inserted. as well as slow to read the san disc itself. also the bluetooth only works for phone calls. i bought this thinking it was for music, greatly dissapointed. the display is not like the older models this one is very poor and not entertaining to the eye. the dial is very confusing and not made for fast changes. as for the remote- too many buttons- it does nothing except volume and song change- very lame. so if you want a great sound and only sound, this is for you. i , myself need a little more depth. not enough functions for my taste.
Excelent Product!, Excelent sound sistem! The best 1 din pioneer sound sistem for car! Bye CD and DVD! Full Colors, Good presentation, good apparence and good all...
Pioneer MVH-P8200BT, Be careful when buying a radio, It came without screws and the
cover art was very scratched, should give greater attention about they sell, thanks ...
Amazing but I miss iPod control., So I bought this deck in all honesty for looks. I wanted to adjust button color and I wanted something win a big face because Audi b5A4's have a big slot which leaves a gap with a standard deck. Plus the SD feature was attractive. My old deck was a Pioneer DEH3100ub which I also loved. Share very similar features, the 8200 is easier to browse artists via deck but there is no option to control from the iPod itself. The joystick is ever harder to press, although as the driver it's not bad at all, as a passenger it's a little more difficult. It looks gorgeous and is very customizable with color, I was amazed. The SD will accept any size so log as it's Class 4 or under by the way, I know this for fact because I put an 8 gig class 4 card in and it worked just fine, so don't listen to the manual that says max 2 gb. I wish it had an iPod cable connection in the back instead of having t hang off the front but as I've been told, back connections are dissapearing these days. Also there aren't many shortcuts so you will have to go through menu's, nit a big deal to the tech savvy but possible annoying to the critical consumer.
Great device, I have just a few days using it and it's my first experience with Pioneer car audio, but I'm pretty happy with it. There's a learning curve, but once you get used to the logic, it becomes very easy.
I read on the specs that it supported SD cards up to 2 Gb, but I've tried with an 8Gb SD card and it works without problems (at least to see pictures).
It was easy to pair the bluetooth with my iPhone and the quality of the sound was pretty good. I could hear without problems and I was heard very clearly as well.

  • Front panel mini A/V input, USB input
  • Single-DIN AM/FM radio, MP3/WMA/AAC, DivX, JPG, USB, iPod, Bluetooth receiver
  • Add Pioneer components for SAT/HD radio
  • 4 x 50 Watts maximum power with three 4V RCA preamp outputs
  • Three-inch widescreen LCD display with 1440 x 240 pixel resolution

  • Front panel mini A/V input, USB input.Single-DIN AM/FM radio, MP3/WMA/AAC, DivX, JPG, USB, iPod, Bluetooth receiver.Add Pioneer components for SAT/HD radio.4 x 50 Watts maximum power with three 4V RCA preamp outputs.Three-inch widescreen LCD display with 1440 x 240 pixel resolution.For those who'd like a bit more power, three 4V RCA preamp outputs are also included for system expansion (front/rear/sub). MVH-P8200BT Basic Specs iPod Direct Control (CD-IU50V required) Connect your iPod directly and experience exceptional sound quality while easily navigating through music, videos and album art on the AVH-P5200BT's screen. Say goodbye to the annoying static of FM transmitters and other iPod half-solutions. Smart Interface for Quick Access Pioneer's new user interface has a minimal yet powerful design, and scales to accommodate modern media sources easily. Tailor it to your own preferences with the customizable home menu, putting your favorite features right at your fingertips. What's in the Box Pioneer MVH-P8200BT Receiver, Wiring Harness, Installation Hardware, Owner's Manual Intuitive touchscreen controls. Bring Your Music to Life with Advanced Sound Retriever This year you can hear the detail, warmth, and clarity the way the artist intended it, from all of the highly compressed MP3, WMA and AAC files playing on your CD player. By restoring data that tends to get lost in the digital compression process, we can make your music sound close to CD quality. Auto EQ Automatically tailors acoustics by fine-tuning frequency bandwidths plus front/rear speaker digital parametric equalization. Result: smooth sound full of subtle nuance and clarity. Requires optional CD-MC20 microphone.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น