วันอังคารที่ 14 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

BV9155B Double DIN Widescreen Bluetooth Detachable Good and easy to install


Great product, Boss is a great name to have in your auto, takes a little while to get to know this product, but its worth it, great price through Amazon.com.
Buen producto, Muy buenas prestaciones del equipo. Muy accesible, facil de instalar y buenas caracteristicas del mismo. Vendedor muy serio y responsable.
price is right. has the features. it just works., Well, going into this purchase I knew you would get what you pay for... I wasn't expecting much! All the features I wanted were there, so I figured somewhere there had to be some corners cut. All I can say is that I am satisfied with the purchase. The GUI is useable and wasn't as dumb as I thought it would be. For instance, when you hang up the bluetooth, or switch the unit back on, it will remember which song you were on. I was a little nervous that all the features wouldn't perform well - but they do. The sound quality is a little better than expected (better than my part-out OEM Bose head unit) which makes me glad I didn't go with a no-name brand. The radio, cd player, and bluetooth screens are plain but not badly designed. The SD/USB mode however is straight ugly, looks like a 80s DOS program's attempt at iTunes, but it gets the job done. It's a bit slow to "read" your USB/SD data - good 20 seconds before you get your music bumping.

I was actually most disappointed that the unit didn't mount flush. I should have known this because it has a detachable face. Thinking about it now, I really don't play CDs at all anymore - maybe a unit with a bigger screen that would mount flush would have been a better option, but the buttons you can actually touch and feel are far better (and safer) for when you're driving - especially with the way I drive. Plus it's not as flashy so hopefully no one will be tempted to jack me. And again, for the price, it just works. Direct, bright sunlight on the screen will render it 75% invisible - not sure if a more expensive unit would act this way? On certain modes, like radio, you can turn the screen off - so it's not so bright at night. Let's see - the installation was a snap. Pairing with bluetooth is easy and quick. I think that's about all I have to add. As far as I can tell, for $175 this is the best unit on Amazon if you're trying to get the most features per dollar.
Great radio & Bluetooth!!!, This radio/CD/DVD/BT has great features, easy to install, and very
easy to use. I had it installed in my 2003 Ford Expedition and it
looks and sounds better than original radio. Only one problem,
If you have entertainment center it will not work with it for audio.
I bought a new one that has FM converter and it works great
with the radio and wireless earphones.
which are the materials that made this article?, I can send a packing list of this article please i need to know which are the materials of which is developed.

I hope this response as soon as possible.


Thanks in advance.
Exelent Item I recommend it to you!!!, Work Very good and it is easy to install thanks of the instrution that come with it!...
boss bv9155b/chevy 2003, I BOUGHT THIS STEREO TO UPGRADE MY STOCK RADIO...TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THE BLUETOOTH PART OF THE RADIO.WORKS GREAT,EASY TO LINK TO MY CELL PHONE,ANY TIME MY STEREO IS ON MY CELL PHONE IS CONNECTED TO IT TO RECEIVE OR MAKE PHONE CALLS,ANOTHER GREAT THING ABOUT IT,YOU CAN OPEN YOUR MUSIC OFF THE PHONE AND PLAY IT VIA BLUETOOTH,ANOTHER THING I REALLY ENJOY ABOUT IT IS THE USE OF NO MORE CDS,WITH THE 2 OPTIONS YOU HAVE NOW WITH THE SD CARD AND USB IS MORE CONVENIENT FOR ANYONE TO CARRY A USB OR SD CARD AND PLAY MUSIC OF THEIR CHOICE,(I PLAYED MUSIC OF A 8GB MICRO SD WITH AN ADAPTER AND A 4 GB USB). I HAD TO PURCHASE A WIRING HARNESS TO CONNT.IT TO EXISTING ORG. WIRES,ALSO A DOUBLE DIN STEREO MOUNT AND AN ANTENNA ADAPTER FOR GM.THERE WAS A FEW THINGS I HAD TO DO TO MAKE IT FIT,I HAD TO BREAK PART OF THE DASH BEHIND WHERE THE ORIGINAL STEREO SAT,NO BIG DEAL BECAUSE I CAN STILL PUT BACK THE ORIGINAL STEREO IF I WANTED TO,THERE WAS LITTLE BIT OF CUTTING,BE AWARE.ALSO,THERES AN ORANGE WIRE I BELIEVE IF I RECALL THE COLOR OF IT BUT THIS WIRE GOES CONNECTED TO THE EMERGENCY BREAK(SAFETY PURPOSE SO YOU DON'T DRIVE AND BE ABLE TO VIEW THE MONITOR,ALL YOU GOTTA DO INSTEAD OF CONNECTING IT TO THE EMERGENCY BREAK ,CONNECTED TO A GROUND SOURCE,BODY OF FRAME OF VEHICLE OR EVEN THE SAME GROUND FEED TO STEREO) ALL DONE.INSTALLED IN MARCH 2011,DAHULK74@YAHOO.
Good and easy to install, I install it by my self....good product easy to use. Just that during a sunny day I can not watch any movie.
held judgment until i used it for a few weeks, I have to say that for the money i am still impressed with this unit after 3 weeks, I am not really very techy but was able to install this with very little effort in less than two hours, I bought the wiring kit that was sold for my truck and it made the installtion so easy. I did install a back up cam with a wireless interface that i bought here on amazon. I love the back up cam feature and have used it several times when loading and unloading my trailers. My only real complaints is there is no way to adjust the equilizer in the radio mode other than the preset modes for Rock, classical, pop and none. Also when you are playing a video or cd the clock disappears, you can push a button and the time will come on for a few seconds but i think it would have been a nice feature to leave it on.
Waste of money, I lost my money when I purchase this item. It was working fine the first 3 weeks and then it didn't turn on wit no reason. And when I claim the warranty Amazon told me that I have to contact the manufacturer (Boss). The Boss Customer Service is worst in the world, and they told me that I have to send the item back and I have to pay for that. I will never purchase this kind of item here.

  • One-year warranty
  • Includes front panel auxiliary input and USB port, SD card slot, wireless remote
  • Double-DIN AM/FM radio, DVD, SVCD, VCD, CD, CD-R/RW, WMA/MP4/MP3 receiver
  • 4.5-inch widescreen LCD touch display with 1440 x 234 pixel resolution
  • 4 x 80 Watts maximum power with front/rearand subwoofer preamp outputs

  • One-year warranty.Includes front panel auxiliary input and USB port, SD card slot, wireless remote.Double-DIN AM/FM radio, DVD, SVCD, VCD, CD, CD-R/RW, WMA/MP4/MP3 receiver.4.5-inch widescreen LCD touch display with 1440 x 234 pixel resolution.4 x 80 Watts maximum power with front/rearand subwoofer preamp outputs. The Boss Audio BV9155B is a double-DIN multimedia receiver offering Bluetooth connectivity and playback of DVDs, CDs and plenty more, including digital MP3/MP4/WMA files. This receiver features touchscreen navigation on its brilliant 4.5-inch widescreen display, a convenient front-panel auxiliary input, a USB port, and SD Card slot. With 80 Watts through four channels, it offers plenty of power, but front/rear and sub preamp outputs offer room for further growth.

    Remote Included A wireless remote control is included for convenient control of the system. Power and Expandability The BV9155B provides 80 Watts through four channels to start, and if you'd like to expand your system, use the front/rear and subwoofer preamp outputs to add external amplifiers. Front panel USB and auxiliary input, and SD Card slot.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น