วันศุกร์ที่ 24 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

Pioneer AVH P3300BT 5 8 Inch Bluetooth Receiver Great System!


All hat no cattle, I ended up looking at this unit in a store because the other unit was unavailable for testing. Like others here, I have no interest in buying an expensive audio playback device (aka iPod / iPhone) in order to get an expensive Pioneer audio playback device to play back music. I'm happy to buy an external audio STORAGE device like a flash drive or SD card, but if I'm paying more than $80 for a head unit then it better be a stand-alone device because being a lazy iPod/iPhone pass-through device is unacceptable. Unfortunately, my test of the device showed that it was basically designed to be a lazy pass-through device when it comes to music.

In my tests I brought in two compact flash drives: one was an obsolete/throwaway 4GB unit and the other was 32GB unit (i.e. something people would actually use here in the 21st century).
wish I had looked at pic of backside closer - no rear ipod input, First off, my big gripe here - there is no rear input for ipod/iphone. that means you have to use Pioneer's double cable (usb plus a 3.5mm jack) for ipod/iphone dangling from the front. Serious design oversite.

Otherwise - this unit offers a good deal of bang for buck at 350 (BTW - the Amazon price is not good, can be had for 350 many places, including local stereo shops). The Bluetooth works well for phone, but as others have stated, does NOT stream BT audio. This unit is really designed for iphone users, which begs why they put the cable interface on the front?

Capable of doing a lot - but limited by design. the touchscreen is ailitte buggy, slow then fast and always jumpy. needs to scroll more slowly.
Pioneer AVH-P3300BT, Pros: Nice looking unit, good sound quality, somewhat easy to use.

Cons: As usual the neat features are for iPhone users. The owner's manual is a joke -- that 2pt font is ridiculous. It also looks like it was printed in draft mode. If this unit has built in Bluetooth, then I must be a moron. I haven't been able to access the BT menu since I bought it. It's simple greyed out, so I can't access it. Which leads me to believe that BT isn't built in, but actually requires a cable which wasn't in the box. I only bought this unit BECAUSE is was supposed to have BUILT in BT.
OK but not Great, I put this in my wifes Toyota Sienna about 6 months ago.

Pros: The sound is good but a little underpowered.
The Ipod integration is pretty good, althought we sometimes just override it and use the IPod directly.

Cons: The radio functions are lousy. There are no individual buttons on the screen so you have to scroll through them all,one at a time. With all the screen size available why not have 6 preset buttons and even better have the buttons show the station frequency.
In general I find myself having difficulty hitting the small buttons on the screen for the different functions. When not listening to an IPod the vast majority of the screen is taken up with cool but usless graphics which would of been put to better use enlarging different function buttons. Usually I find myself having to wait until I am stopped at a light to do anything more than change the volume.

We kept the unit and it was an improvement over the stock radio, but if it was in my truck I would of returned it.
Great System!, I just had this system installed yesterday, and love it!
The improvement in sound is very noticeable, even with AM stations.
The screen is clear and crisp, and the unit is user-friendly.
I recently replaced the four stock speakers in my 2004 Ford Explorer with Pioneer TS-D6802R speakers, which was a great improvement, but the clarity and richness of sound was noticably improved with the addition of this unit (Pioneer AVH-P3300BT 5.
Wow... My friends are jealous..., I installed the Pioneer AVH-P3300BT in my 2005 Hyundai Sonata. I love all of the features and the expandability for the future. Don't plan on putting in a back-up camera but, hey... It's nice to have the option. Installation was not too bad. I did my homework for the Sonata install ahead of time by researching online other users trials and tribulations. The unit looks like it was made for my car. It fit perfectly.

I connected a bypass relay for the ability to have video play while out of parking gear. Also, in the sonata their is a stock amp that needs power to get sound from the speakers... I haven't installed a stereo in a car since the 80's and was able to get this installed within two hours.

The unit kicks ass... Sound is awesome, just need to figure out all that I need to adjust to get it to my liking. Bluetooth works great, tested it with a call to a friend and he said it sounds great.
A+, Great head unit. Touch screen controls are easy to navigate through. iPod controls work well also. I like the "black screen" mode for night driving, only the manual buttons are backlit. I have my iPod and an SD card connected and it's very easy to switch from one source to another to find a song you're looking for. Decent choice of backlight/wallpaper selection also.
No Issues, My wife purchased this receiver for me as a Christmas present. So far I have had no problems with it. I use the bluetooth feature often so I can talk hands free. I also like plugging my ipod into the usb slot for my music. It does not bother me that when using the cable that originaly came with your ipod, you have to control your ipod from the actual receiver and not the ipod itself. Movies look good as well as pictures. I have been happy with it.
It works, you just need an additional $$, Once it was finally set up, it's great and looks good in my truck. The problem I have with this is that you need to buy so many other things in order for it to be fully used. So if you purchase this, know that you will need a "special harness" which cost me $100, I already have an XM radio account but that doesnt matter, I also need to purchase another tuner which costs around or more than $100. So basically I need to save a little more money before I fully use this system. I got this system on sale for $324 but total cost I see could be around $500 which is around the price at the actual Pioneer site, so Amazon did save me some money.
Not the greatest, but definitely one of the better DD Touchscreens!, For the money, the AVH-P3300BT gives you a lot. Bluetooth for your phone, pretty large touchscreen, decent UI to access your music.

The couple of quirks that I have with this unit though are:

1) The remote is not very useful. When I say that, I mean that it does not give you access to everything you may need to. A remote allows you to memorize through touch the functions you want to access. To access your music (safely) you have to be at a stop then look for the magnifying glass, and cycle through your playlists, etc. There should be an option for that on your remote.

2) You cannot play music through bluetooth. My stock head unit could do this! Why can't my $300 unit!? It sees my iPod but it won't play! So you must use the clunky, front placed USB port. WHY!? This is ugly and takes away from the seamless clean look. My old Clarion had this on the backside of the unit and I ran the wire under the center console and drilled a hole in my little center console. CLEAN! Now in my new car, it looks cheap!

In the end though, for the price. Can't go wrong...

  • Ready for Satellite/HD Radio, GPS navigation system, rear-view camera
  • Features Bluetooth hands-free calling, Pandora integration, direct iPod control, playback from USB and SD/SDHC, auxiliary input
  • MOSFET 50 Watts x 4 peak power with three 4V RCA preamp outputs for system expansion
  • 5.8-inch touchscreen display with widescreen 16:9 aspect ratio and WQVGA (480x240) pixel resolution
  • Double-DIN AM/FM radio, DVD, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, CD, CD-R/RW, VCD, MP3/WMA/AAC, JPEG, DivX receiver

  • Ready for Satellite/HD Radio, GPS navigation system, rear-view camera.Features Bluetooth hands-free calling, Pandora integration, direct iPod control, playback from USB and SD/SDHC, auxiliary input.MOSFET 50 Watts x 4 peak power with three 4V RCA preamp outputs for system expansion.5.8-inch touchscreen display with widescreen 16:9 aspect ratio and WQVGA (480x240) pixel resolution.Double-DIN AM/FM radio, DVD, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, CD, CD-R/RW, VCD, MP3/WMA/AAC, JPEG, DivX receiver. Pioneer's AVH-P3300BT adds Bluetooth hands-free calling to the long list of features on their 2011 multimedia receivers, complete with 10-key dialing via the 5.8-inch widescreen touch display. Pioneer's improved touch interface lets you customize things to your preference, and easily enjoy your favorite DVDs and CDs, USB thumb drives, and SD Cards full of your favorite files. You'll get direct control of your iPod or iPhone, and Pioneer's Advanced Sound Retriever to put some life back into those compressed audio files. Pioneer's Auto EQ feature lets you use the CD-M20 microphone to further optimize the receiver's EQ for your vehicle. And when it's time to grow, add GPS navigation, satellite radio, and more with Pioneer add-on devices.

    A versatile touchscreen DVD receiver with wide media support.


    Related Products
    • Metra Axxess ASWC Universal Steering Wheel Control Interface (Black) Works great I don't know why you would buy the alternative. I ripped out my PAC SWI jack because it wouldn't work right. Connected the simple three wires on this unit turned on the ignition and the unit programmed itself in about 30 ...Read the full
    • Koolertron Rear View License Plate Backup CMOS Camera Best Bang for your Buck style=float left padding 3px 20px 10px 0px > align=left id=cv_mo1GN4E1D4ZF7SYflashPlayerID class=flashPlayer>
    • Pioneer CD-IU50V USB Interface Cable for iPod/iPhone You don't *need* it but you are going to *want* it I'm posting this after reading the reviews here and then experiencing first hand the difference on my own x920bt between this and a regular iPod cable used with the stock Pioneer USB cable.Technically the bad ...Read the full
    • Pioneer CD-IU51V AV iPod/iPhone Cable for Pioneer AV and Navigation models Works fine but too expensive This connects to the USB/mini jack that is part of the Pioneer AVIC line of receivers. Its only use is to allow you to play an iPod through the AVIC head unit. Its about 18 long but it doesn't need to be any ...Read the full
    • Pioneer CD-IU50V iPod / iPhone Interface Cable for Select Pioneer Multimedia Receivers ipod video problem to watch for video from ipod will not work if you have a background theme running. change to no background and it works fine. so if you're having a problem getting video try this. its not in the manual anywhere and it ...Read the full
    • ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

      แสดงความคิดเห็น