วันอังคารที่ 28 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

Pioneer AVH P3200BT Dash Multimedia Receiver Rear speakers not functioning with deck


good product, thanks for the product, very good very timely, came to tempo, everything went very well.
Great head unit, This radio can do so much more than you probabaly ever use in your car. Tons of features. Tons of customization options including graphic EQ, illumination colors and background images. It has 3 preamp outputs eliminating the need for speaker wire and giving you a much more reliable input. It was an average installation with a little work-around involving a relay to play DVDs (you know what I'm talking about).
Good, but not Great., Updated 11/10/11: The AM/FM portion of the stereo failed two weeks ago and as luck would have it, it's just outside the return for Amazon and out of warranty for Pioneer. The unit lasted 1 year and 10 days before failing. Now I'm looking at close to $200 to fix it. Whereas I originally recommend this unit, I would now recommend staying away from Pioneer products, since they don't seem to stand behind their products and were very unhelpful in trying to resolve my problem.

Purchased this as an upgrade to my exisitng car stereo.
Good Buy, 3 yrs back, bought a 1-DIN Sony receiver to replace a broken/original 2-DIN JBL receiver (6 speakers) on my Camry XLE V6. Was not please with the original JBL. Not happy with the Sony sound either - worse than JBL. Sony is flat and seems only front tweeter speakers did all the work. Picked Pioneer based on this site review. Also replace front and rear speakers with Polk. Left the tweeter untouched. Almost add a sub-woofer system, but changed my mind at last min - take up too much space. Took a few days for the speakers to break in. Once they do, both Pioneer and speakers brought my car to a much higher HiFi level, way better than the original "JBL".
Great product, disappointing support, Great product -- a few things I might change overall, but it provides great audio and video quality and I love the XM add-on.

Very peeved, though, with an element of installation and subsequent support. After installation, I have a 1/4 in gap between the head unit and the dashboard. Can't be an unusual occurance because they reference it in the installation manual and tell you to fill the gap with the "supplied" frame. No frame in my box, so I called to ask about it. Well, that $2 piece of plastic is only supplied with a separate installation kit ($60) referenced in a different section of the installation manual. Can't be purchased separately. Customer support person was less than helpful -- seemed to be trying to set me up as an idiot for not recognizing that the frame was part of a kit, then acting as though my request to purchase the $2 part separate from the $60 kit was preposterous. The customer may not always be right, but there's no justification to talk down to them if they are wrong. In the best organizations, customer support has the flexibility to see if reasonable requests can be met, even if they don't fall into the typical manner of doing business. I guess Pioneer is okay with being an average company.

The product itself is great, and I don't mind looking for another solution to a cosmetic defect. But the whole experience with a misleading installation manual and then lousy customer service has left such a bad taste in my mouth, I don't anticipate buying Pioneer ever again.
Pioneer!, So happy with this unit! Beats the crap out of my stock radio and the blue tooth for my phone is just icing on the cake. Install was breeze.
Very Versatile Head Unit, This head unit is quite versatile with its playback. The graphic EQ is pretty good, though i would have liked better control of the preamp outputs. Screen resolution is ok, nowhere near HiDef quality, but that is too be expected. The remote control is extremely basic, it could definitely use more controls for the myriad playback options. Full motion backgrounds are kinda cool, but it appears to only work on the right side of the screen. I need to play with it more to see if i can expand it to cover the full screen. Sound quality for this unit is pretty good, not the best i have heard but not the worst by a long shot.
Good Radio, Poor Interface, As a radio, it is wonderful. The sound quality is great, I can listen to songs on my iPhone 4 (the reason I bought it), and it fit very nicely into my '06 Sonata (with the Metra kit). I'm a hands-on kind of electronics user. I can tell when an interface is poorly executed if I need to look at the manual to figure stuff out. And, it seems unnatural almost how the radio stations are stored and how you access stored stations. It is tucked away while I feel it should be readily available as on a traditional stereo. Other elements seem needlessly vague to access. It could just be my area, but I am often unable to tag songs on the radio.
I was not looking for bluetooth phone calling abiity but it works great! I really like the stereo, but it does have those elements I mentioned that frustrate me.
AVH-P3200BT into a 2003 GMC Sierra, First, let me say that I really am enjoying the AVH-P3200BT. I installed it into my 2003 GMC Sierra and used the Axxess ASWC steering wheel controller to keep the functionality of my steering wheel controls. The instructions for the Pioneer unit were clear, although there is a communication disconnect between Pioneer and Axxess in that they don't use the same lingo.. making it less than obvious (to some, I imagine) how the ASWC connects to the AVH-P3200BT. The Pioneer has a socket for a "hardwired remote control" and the ASWC says to plug into a "Steering Wheel Control" socket. Well... the Pioneer doesn't have one. Once you figure out that the ASWC has to plug into the "hardwired remote control" jack, all is well.

Some of the complaints about the unit are legit. The buyer just has to decide for themselves whether they are important or not. You can only load and save one user-provided image as a background splash screen. Personally, that's not a big deal to me. No place in the documentation I saw did it explain that it won't read a 32-bit jpeg file, but trial and error showed that it will only take up to a 24-bit image. Again, not a biggie to me. Your mileage may vary.

I used the Metra wiring harness adapter to go into my Sierra. That worked well. The Pioneer also needs a 12v accessory line that is not native to the GMC radio wiring harness. I moved an unused lead in the Metra connector to the pin that the Pioneer wanted accessory power on and wired that into accessory. That took care of the problem without making any changes to my GMC harness. Also, you WILL need the antenna extension adapter - the GMC radio antenna plug and the Pioneer socket are not compatible.

The stereo is a tight fit in the dash (depth-wise), especially with the added connectors. If you can guide them back and to the left (behind the instrument cluster) everything will fit. To go into a GMC, you WILL need a mounting kit - both to provide the side mounting brackets and a double-DIN bezel to fill the 1/4" gap around the unit.
Rear speakers not functioning with deck, Worked at first, but after a month or so, the speakers in the rear of my car wouldn't produce any sound. Took my car to a professional audio shop, and they tested my speakers and found they worked fine. They came to the conclusion that something was wrong with the deck and suggested that I try to get an exchange. I got mine from the company sigma through Amazon. All I got was people with heavy Indian accents that wanted me to pay them through paypal for shipping for the product, or give them my credit card number. Very sketchy. My suggestion is to just buy expensive equipment like car audio decks locally. It is worth the extra hundred or two to not have to go through all this trouble.

  • Add Pioneer adapters for SAT Radio, HD radio, iPod Direct Connection, CD/DVD changer
  • AM/FM radio, DVD, DVD-R/RW, CD, CD-R/RW, MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV, JPG, USB, iPod, Bluetooth receiver
  • 5.8-inch TFT LCD touchscreen display with 1440 x 240 pixel resolution
  • Built-in Bluetooth, front panel mini A/V input, USB input, rear RCA A/V input, rear-view camera input
  • 4 x 50 Watts maximum power with three 4V RCA preamp outputs

  • Add Pioneer adapters for SAT Radio, HD radio, iPod Direct Connection, CD/DVD changer.AM/FM radio, DVD, DVD-R/RW, CD, CD-R/RW, MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV, JPG, USB, iPod, Bluetooth receiver.5.8-inch TFT LCD touchscreen display with 1440 x 240 pixel resolution.Built-in Bluetooth, front panel mini A/V input, USB input, rear RCA A/V input, rear-view camera input.4 x 50 Watts maximum power with three 4V RCA preamp outputs.Advanced Sound Retriever Hear the detail, warmth and clarity, the way the artist intended it, from all of your highly compressed MP3, WMA and AAC files stored on USB memory device, iPod and portable digital players. By restoring data (especially higher frequencies) that tend to get lost in the digital compression process, Pioneer's Advanced Sound Retriever technology enhances audio reproduction nearly all the way up to 20 kHz frequencies. Make and receive phone calls through your vehicle's sound system. AVH-P3200BT Features As for music, you can enjoy your favorite CDs, or listen to MP3/WMA/AAC files from either CD/DVD data discs or a USB device. iPod Playback: Audio/Video (Cable Required) DVD Playback: Yes USB Input: Yes Sound Retriever: Yes Bluetooth: Built-In Navigation Ready: Yes Display: 5.8-Inch Touchscreen Rear Camera Ready: Yes RCA Preamp Outputs: Three Sets (4 volt) HD Radio Ready: Yes SAT Radio Ready: Yes Power: MOSFET 50W x 4 Supertuner IIID AM/FM Tuner Pioneer's legendary Supertuner IIID combines the best of digital and analog tuner technologies to reduce distortion to bring you exceptional FM and AM performance. If you live in an area where reception is weak, you'll hear a big improvement in signal strength. And when you're near tall buildings, Supertuner IIID reduces the effect of multi-path noise, which occurs when the signal is reflecting off of the buildings. Rear View Camera Capability Keep an eye on your backside using the optional Rear View Camera (ND-BC2 or ND-BC20PA): while you're in reverse the rear-view camera can be in full screen. An unit equipped with the optional rear-view camera adds a level of safety and assurance you can rely on. In addition to keeping you and your family safe, this feature also makes maneuvering in tight spaces easier. AUX-In Connection Use the built-in AUX input for connecting any digital portable player and other external auxiliary devices. For extra-convenient access, the AVH-P3200BT has this A/V input on the front panel. 5.8-Inch Touchscreen Display The AVH-P3200BT boasts a 5.8-inch TFT LCD touchscreen display with 1440 x 240 pixel resolution. Navigating your media and system settings from the touchscreen is a breeze thanks to intuitive touch controls and customizable menus. Tap, Swipe or Drag--exactly the way you expect a touchscreen device to work. Get your media on the road with Pioneer's AVH-P3200BT, an in-dash double-DIN DVD Multimedia AV Receiver featuring built-in Bluetooth and a 5.8-inch widescreen display.


    Related Products
    • Pioneer AVH-P3300BT 5.8-Inch DVD AV Bluetooth Receiver with iPod/iPhone Control For the Money It's Worth It! First of all the reason why I had purchased this item was because it had bluetooth and it was navigation ready on sale for only $359. If the price is listed higher then $359 don't get it. Just wait for the price to go down. The higher ...Read the full
    • Metra Axxess ASWC Universal Steering Wheel Control Interface (Black) Works great I don't know why you would buy the alternative. I ripped out my PAC SWI jack because it wouldn't work right. Connected the simple three wires on this unit turned on the ignition and the unit programmed itself in about 30 ...Read the full
    • Koolertron Rear View License Plate Backup CMOS Camera Best Bang for your Buck style=float left padding 3px 20px 10px 0px > align=left id=cv_mo1GN4E1D4ZF7SYflashPlayerID class=flashPlayer>
    • Pioneer CD-IU50V USB Interface Cable for iPod/iPhone You don't *need* it but you are going to *want* it I'm posting this after reading the reviews here and then experiencing first hand the difference on my own x920bt between this and a regular iPod cable used with the stock Pioneer USB cable.Technically the bad ...Read the full
    • Pioneer CD-R55 Remote Control It does what it supposed to do Attention iPOD owners This remote control only works for changing songs and volume control it does not work to change/view playlist or anything else within the iPOD. That is why I didn't rate it with 5 ...Read the full
    • ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

      แสดงความคิดเห็น