วันจันทร์ที่ 13 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

Absolute RLS125 12 VCD Automotive Relay perfect!


Works great., I used a couple of these for my remote car starter installation for the trunk release and dome light supervision control. Worked great.
Good relay, I bought two of these relay and so far they are pretty goods. I use them for my extra low beam 120 watt Hella 550 and fog light 2 x 35 watt. So far I have never have any problem. They work well as they would.

Shipping with amazon prime is fast.
Good quality Bosch style relay, I purchased these as part of a headlight upgrade for my F250 with yellowing fluted lenses (2000). Easy to build a bracket to attach these on the interior of the engine compartment. They work with my 100W / 12V bulbs. Hey, its a relay.......they either work or they don't. Price is fantastic. Buy 'em. Pick up the associated plug in harness and make life easy and factory looking.
It works., Works well so far as an antigrind starter kill relay and to power up a rear defroster. Used it with the Absolute SRS105 5-Pin 12 VDC Relay Socket Interlocking Style.
Good, Using this for the parking lights for my Viper Alarm as my lamps pull 10 Amps and it's suggested a relay to be used. On the12volt.com you can find how to wire this properly and a whole lot of other good alarm and car audio diagrams and wiring istructions. I've dealt with relays for over 20 years and this one appears to be well made. So far it works well.
perfect!, the relay arrived by the appropriate date and it so far has performed how I would have hoped it would. using for power mirrors on an old porsche.
It's a spare part, It's a 5 pin Bosch type relay - and a commodity part. I checked it out and it works and is on the shelf as a spare.
Got voltage?, These little universal relays assure you of getting proper voltage to accessories you install. I run a wire directly to the battery, (fused of course) and use these relays to power on accessories which require a bit more juice.When installing horns, I find that these will increase the decibels considerably.
Automotive Relay SPDT 30/40A, This part was needed to get the electrical system going on my tractor.
AVH pioneer radios bypass, instead of paying 15 dollars for a bypass thing on amazon i bought this relay for a few bux and hooked it up to my avh 3300bt .

  • Relay 12V DC
  • 40 Amp
  • 30 Amp

  • Relay 12V DC.40 Amp.30 Amp..

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น